Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to users of this website
This policy applies to the cookies used on this website www.pharmexcel-cro.com and in sales and marketing emails.
The following terms are used throughout this policy and are defined as follows:
- “Cookie” – Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are used in order to make websites work, to provide features, orto work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owner of the site such as pages visited, number of visitors etc. Some cookies also enable the display of relevant advertising when you move from site to site.
- “We/us/our”– refers to PHARMExcel, the owner of this website registered at Albany Chambers, 26 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1HL with company registration number 982 7852 65
- “Personal data”– is any information which can directly or indirectly identify a living person
- “First Party Cookie”– this is a cookie that is controlled by us
- “Third Party Cookie”– this is a cookie provided by a third party g. Google Analytics for which we have no control over
- “Session”– If a cookie does not contain an expiration date, it is considered a session cookie. Session cookies are stored in memory and never written to disk. When the browser closes, the cookie is permanently lost from this point on.
- “Persistent” – these cookies stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file
8. Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this policy from time to time and the latest version of the policy will always be displayed on our website. You should check this policy from time to time to see any updates. This policy was last updated on 03/07/2023