PHARMExcel may need to collect and use information about people with whom we work. This personal information must be handled and dealt with properly, however the data is collected, recorded and used, and whether it be on paper, in computer records or recorded by any other means. PHARMExcel regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as very important to our successful operation and to maintaining confidence between us and those with whom we carry out business. We will ensure that we treat personal information lawfully and correctly. To this end, we fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (“GDPR”).
Under GDPR, we adhere to:
- Your right to be informed: the information PHARMExcel obtains in relation to your application will be used by PHARMExcel to consider your suitability for employment. PHARMExcel will collect, process and protect your personal information in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- Your right of access: you may request access to your data which PHARMExcel stores at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your rights to rectification and erasure: you may review, update and request the removal of your personal applicant/profile information from PHARMExcel’s recruitment database at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Your right to restrict processing: PHARMExcel will restrict the processing of your information to only those personnel whom are required to evaluate your suitability for a job opening. PHARMExcel will only send your information to internal personnel and clients globally who require your information to evaluate your suitability for specific job openings.
- Your right to data portability: PHARMExcel will provide you with a copy of your personal data which PHARMExcel stores. If you would like to access to this data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your right to object: you have a right to object to the use of your data by PHARMExcel. If this is the case, then please email email@example.com
- Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: PHARMExcel will not utilise automated decision-making when processing your data. However, PHARMExcel may evaluate your information for alignment and suitability to certain job openings.
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date. PHARMExcel will not seek any additional data without your explicit prior consent.
Should PHARMExcel decide to offer you a position, PHARMExcel may at that time, ask you to provide your consent to the use of third parties to verify your information. If PHARMExcel does not employ you at this time, PHARMExcel may retain and use the information obtained in relation to your application so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available and, if appropriate, to refer back to this application if you apply again.
Your information will not be shared with third parties for any purposes unrelated to considering your suitability for employment, except where required by law or applicable regulation in which case, your information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies.
The effective date of this Privacy Statement is May 2018, and it will be updated periodically.